Thursday, November 20, 2014

Dr Bricca

Working through this Hopeful to hope fading when he did not call at the end of the week.
Then we connected and we tslked a while. I was encouraged. He's a good person. 
But too much money for such a dmsll request. $250. An hour gets me 4-5 of nedical recordscreviewed. I am healthy! And would like a bit of botanical support.
I cancelled a physicsl sppt xnd a skype. If my ca were more, maybe.
Snyway i wanted a layer of support not another Dr. I have z PCP and an oncologist. I messsged dr legrsnde and dr kolibaba on howvto 'do something' rather thsn nothing until we meet sgain.
Laura Schissell is going to irder Bone Marrow support for me.
2 i have asked Barbara Hamilton to be my scupuncture buddy. Either way yes or no Dan will get me there weekly.
I sm connected intuitively to shat I need and motivated to move ahead. 
Sll Love

No comments:

Post a Comment