Thursday, November 13, 2014

Last two Chapters

My meditation is something I look firward to each morning and night. I feel connected and easily drop into Stillness.

Imer with KK on Tuesday and wrote letters to 4 people, 2 dead, that i needed to let gi of long ago betraysls.
The two living people eill not my receive my apology for their oart in breaking my hearr.
But the eirkbof releasing sorrow frlt goid!

Today Zi finished my book Radical Remission and I guess i am working though it emotionally. I sm sad.
The Chapter is about not wanting ti die and more to the point Wanting ti Zlive, passionately for dome Reason.
I feel lukewarm about this.
I am often lonely, at least the last few days of bad weather and home bound..
Ice and winds, trees falling precludes going for ling walks.
Tomorrow night I will get out.
Now Zi will sleep as I pknder this chspter.

No comments:

Post a Comment